HYGIENE AND SAFETY MEASURES
At Rodia Boutique Hotel we have taken all the hygiene and safety measures, applying the sanitary protocols of EODY, in the whole range of services and areas of the hotel from the rooms and the restaurant to the common areas.
At the same time, we implement the new program “Clean and Safe” for the cleaning and disinfection of the hotel in collaboration with Ecolab.
In addition, as part of Diversey’s “Well Hotel” program implemented by our hotel, Diversey products are used to clean and disinfect high-frequency touch areas, which are environmentally friendly and effective against viruses.
Below you will find some of the most important measures applied in the hotel.
• Regular training of staff for the safe use of Personal Protective Equipment and supervision
of their proper use.
• Specialized training of staff on health and safety issues and information on the COVID-19 suspected case management plan.
• Mandatory use of the mask by the staff in all areas of the hotel
• Strict and frequent cleaning system with special disinfectants.
• Frequent disinfection of surfaces and points that are often touched (eg buttons, knobs).
• Installation of antiseptic stations in all areas.
• Recommendation for the use of masks to all visitors.
• Marking as a reminder of social distance instructions.
• Good and continuous ventilation in all areas of the hotel.
• Operation of departments with protection measures in accordance with the current legal framework.
• Rearrange furniture to ensure the right social distance.
• The Room Service will deliver the order to the customer’s door without personal contact (“Knock & Go”).
• The rooms will have a “Clean&Safe” stamp, which will certify that no one has entered the room since it was cleaned and disinfected.
• Room cleaning with steam cleaner.
• Additional, thorough disinfection of the 10 most common points.
• Disinfection of keys of the rooms.
• Express Check out and send invoices via e-mail.
• Electronic and contactless payment of bills.
• Installation of antiseptic for use by the customer in the reception.
• Regular disinfection of the reception surfaces.
• Marking distances in the waiting area.
• Special equipment (medical kit) in case of an incident.
• Provision of personal protective equipment (if requested by the customer).
• Staff equipped with personal protective equipment.
• Cleaning and disinfection of table seats after use by each customer.
• Use of digital menu.
• Distance between the tables according to the instructions of EODY.
• Strict good hygiene, cleaning and disinfection practices in the food sector.